Introducing...the Endless Hope contest!


I have teased this contest for a while now. How would you all like some information?

First of all, this is a contest directly linked to our fundraiser. Posts about it will be linked back to this blog. The reason for this is, I am hosting this contest to help raise Juvenile Diabetes awareness in between the fundraiser.

That being said, author submissions DO NOT have to have anything to do with Juvenile Diabetes. The point for this contest is to write a story of endless hope. It could be any type of illness, disorder, or simply a bad situation or even the search for true love. Hope is a very powerful thing. It can change someone's life. Write a story that encompasses that and enter it into the contest.

I have not decided on dates for this yet...mainly because I am still in need of some helpers for this contest. Here's what I need:

3 Judges
3 Validators
2 Graphics makers (Banners and blinkies)
Pimps! Lol!

If you are interested in helping out, email me.

This is literally still in the planning phase. A blog, twitter account, and FFn account are coming soon. Once everything is set up, I'll post another blog here with all of that info.

I am SUPER excited about this and can't wait to really get it going. If you have questions, do not hesitate to email me, tweet me, or Facebook me.

Until next time...

~Lia Jane

0 comments: