Reminders!

Hello all you lovely people! I wanted to take a moment (while I have one) to remind you all of deadlines and such.

First! All teasers are due by March 23rd! That's in almost a month. Now, teasers are not required, but they are a good way to show donators what kinds of stories they will be paying for.

Stories are due March 30th! The stories must be completed and turned into me at this time.

Those deadlines are quickly approaching. Please...if you are having trouble, let me know. I can work with you a little bit, but I can't help you if you don't let me know there is a problem. Feel free to email me any time for anything.

Second! Donations, donations, donations. Right now we have received $110 in donations. This is a drastic reduction from our first go-round where we raised over $500. There is still time for people to make donations. That deadline is April 4th. Please make sure you are letting your readers/friends know that you are donating a story to this cause in A/Ns, social media websites, etc. The more you spread the word, the greater the chance of more donations. (All information for donators has been posted many times on the blog, but if you need me to send you the info, I'll be happy to. Just email me.)

Lastly! I don't get a chance to tell you guys enough, but I am forever grateful for your generosity. Sharing your talents to help raise money for this cause is appreciated more than you all will ever know. So, thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I adore you all and can't wait to read your submissions!

~Lia Jane

0 comments: