Updates!

Hello everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving was magnificent (if you celebrate that particular holiday)!

I've been way behind on updating this blog and I apologize profusely... I hope you'll all forgive me.

Coming up soon: Our Friday Night Fic Spotlight (It will be titled the Super Sunday Fic Spotlight since Blogger decided to be difficult and not post it...): Author: Cloe Marrie. Story: Lost Freedom. This was a great little tale and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you on it. Also, new info coming up soon on a contest I hope to host after this round of FAJD is over. Just another fabulous way to keep awareness up even when we're not working on the compilation. I'm just slightly excited about starting that project!

Here's what we still need: DONATIONS! We've had not one single money donation made yet. There's still plenty of time but I want to make sure we know what we're doing this compilation for: A cure for Diabetes. Money donations help to fund research that will eventually lead to the annihilation of this horrible disease. PLEASE help spread the word if you are donating a story or contributing your services (beta, pre reader, banner maker), so that we will start getting donations in. If they are leery of donating, let them know they will donate DIRECTLY to the website. We don't handle any part of that. The only thing we do is receive the confirmation emails and add them to a list. We are also in need of banner makers. We have 2 signed up so far. I would like to have at least 2 more, if possible.

Authors: I know some of you have been asking about the contributors that have signed up. There will not be a page listing all of them. What we plan to do is if you need a banner maker, beta, or pre reader, send me an email with as much detail about your story as you can. Let me know what you are looking for and I will email the person who best fits your needs, giving them your contact information and a short description of your story. We are doing this because first and foremost, I do not want any one person overloaded with requests. Also, if I just give out their contact info, you may waste your time if they will not do certain things and your story contains those things. Once I have given them your contact info, my involvement will be done (as stated on the Rules and Guidelines page). From then on, you guys will handle things amongst yourselves. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone, but I really want to make sure things run as smoothly as possible. So, if you're looking for a beta, pre reader, or banner maker, send me an email and I'll get you all set up. Keep in mind, if you already have your own beta, pre reader, or banner maker, you are welcome to use them, just please be sure to send me their email address so that they may receive the compilation as well.

Again, I give you all my undying gratitude and love for all of your generosity and help!

Lia Jane

0 comments: