Friday Night Fic Spotlight: Addicted-to-RomioneBedward

Guest blog by the talented Grace (Emmmy):



Fic title: Addicted to You
Author: addicted-to-romione-bedward
Story link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6574624/1/Addicted-to-you

This fic was nice. I actually managed to read it entirely in 2 days, because it was so easy to get sucked into.
I really enjoyed the personification of Bella as vampire. The author had a way of elegantly reminding the reader without ruining the romance of the story, or making it too repetitive.
"He smiled, a heart stopping smile. Should I be glad that my heart couldn't stop?"
"I felt my dead heart jump at the word."
Another thing I really enjoyed were the nicknames used between Emmett and Edward-- It was freaking adorable.
The award for favorite character goes to: Ginger the cat. The cat is a master at everything, from cockblocking to just being adorable.
A little warning to you readers, though: The ending made me cry.
But, despite the pain, would I recommend this fic to other Twilight lovers? Absolutely.
It's beautifully written and the storyline is as addicting as potent blood to a vampire.
Well done, author. Well done.

0 comments: