Compilations Have Been Sent Out

Great news! The compilations have been emailed out as of this morning! I hope you're all as excited as I am with the finished product.

Authors: Please do not share the compilation with your betas, pre readers, or banner makers. If you gave me their information, they got it. If you didn't, send me the info and I will send them the compilation. Also, remember you cannot post your stories on your own accounts until June 8th. Thank you all!

We raised a total of $300 for this round. I would like to see that number doubled during the next round. I think we can do it!

Thank you to every single person who donated their talents or money, retweeted and shared posts, pimped out the fundraiser, and helped me in any way during the course of the fundraiser. You guys mean the world to me and I adore you all!

Enjoy the stories and feel free to email me with what you think or for any reason at all.

~Lia Jane

0 comments: