DEADLINES

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season!

Now that we're into the new year, I want to make sure you guys remember the fast-approaching deadlines.

Below is the list:

*Sign-ups for Authors, Contributors, and Supporters conclude January 16th.
*Teasers are due by March 23rd.
*Submissions are due by March 30th.
*Donations are accepted until April 4th.
*Compilations are emailed on April 7th.
*Stories cannot be posted on Author's accounts until June 8th.

Please be mindful of these dates and as always, you are more than welcome to contact me if a problem arises. I will do my best to work with everyone.

I am also calling on every Author, Banner maker, Beta, Pre reader, and supporter of this cause: We need this cause pimped out! As of right now, we have received 0 money donations. I'm aware that it's very difficult during the holidays to spare any money. My hope is, with the holidays being over, donations will pick up. That's where you guys come in. If you could, get the button on the blog and post it on your social media sites as a profile picture or whatever for at least a week. Also, if you are in any Facebook fanfiction groups, post about the fundraiser and link it back to our blog. Another fabulous way to promote is to follow us on Twitter and retweet our tweets. (@FandomAJD) Any and every little bit helps. Some of you have already been doing that and I thank you for it.

**Our Friday Night Fic Spotlight will return this Friday, so be looking for that.**

Also, very soon, I will be posting details of a contest that FAJD will be hosting after this round is over. I'm super excited to let you guys in on that!

**Please welcome a few new members to the FAJD staff/family:**

AngelycDevil will be handling some of the tweets on our Twitter profile as well as being an author for this compilation. I'm thrilled to have her on board!

Myheroin will be doing some of the blogging as well as being a beta and pre reader for our authors. Welcome darling!

Cloemarrie will be helping with organization as well as being an author and pre reader for the cause. Thank you so much sweetie!

As always, a HUGE thank you to Miss Mindy for helping out with various tasks as a staff member/family member of FAJD!

There's no way I could do this without you wonderful ladies!

I love you all!

~Lia Jane

0 comments: